BakeSpace.com BakeSpace is an independent, grassroots community created by and for people who enjoy cooking, baking and hanging out in the kitchen.
Cookbook Cafe App Cookbook Cafe is a new, grassroots way to publish and shop for cookbooks.
Driscoll's Berries Family owned for over 100 years, Driscoll's is passionate about growing premium fresh berries.
MailChimp MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers and track your results.
- Speakers TBA
- Join Babette Pepaj, founder of BakeSpace.com and Erik Deutsch, ExcelPR Group as they share insights in building a community brands want to be part of, monetizing content and innovating technology to create a new recipe for brand integration.
- Join Meghan Wilker and Nancy Lyons of The Geek Girls Guide as they share insights on designing and optimizing your blog pages for better speed, search and user experience.
TIps on Creating, Distributing and Syndicating Mouthwatering Content and other lessons in Social MediaLearn insights on editorial calendars, pinterest, facebook and how to organize and syndicate your content.
- Lee Odden, TopRankeMarketing.com and Joshua Unseth share their best SEO tips specifically for food writing.
- Join Daniel Klein from the Perennial Plate as he shares his passion for food, story and community.
- Join Andrew Zimmern, Host of Bizarre Foods and Jason DeRusha, WCCO, as they discuss Andrew's rise to food fame.