BakeSpace.com BakeSpace is an independent, grassroots community created by and for people who enjoy cooking, baking and hanging out in the kitchen.
Cookbook Cafe App Cookbook Cafe is a new, grassroots way to publish and shop for cookbooks.
Driscoll's Berries Family owned for over 100 years, Driscoll's is passionate about growing premium fresh berries.
MailChimp MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers and track your results.
- To find out more about Brenda, visit http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/
- Joy Summers is a columnist and blogger for City Pages, Lavender, the Mix as well as her own site Eating the Minneapple. She has also written for CBS Minnesota. She lives and cooks occasionally at her home in St. Paul, Minnesota which see shares with her husband and young son. You can find Joy on twitter @JoyEstelle.
- Stephanie keeps herself deliciously up-to-date on all things food- and dining-related while editing and writing Mpls.St.Paul Magazine’s Eat + Drink section. She can also be heard Saturdays on her myTalk107.1 radio show, Weekly Dish, where she talks about the Twin Cities food scene.
- Lee Svitak Dean is editor of the Taste section and supervises food stories, wine and restaurant coverage. She is author of “Come One, Come All/ Easy Entertaining With Seasonal Menus,” which is a collection of Taste recipes. Dean also is editor of the Sunday Variety Family page. From her website: I’m the longtime editor of the Taste section at the Star Tribune in Minneapolis, where I have been writing about food for almost three decades. Over the years, as I tested recipes and talked with readers — and cooked for my very hungry family — I realized that busy cooks would like to see recipes i
- Babette Pepaj founded BakeSpace.com in August 2006 as the Web’s first food social network and recipe swap. With virtually no tech industry experience, the former TV producer (and avid baker) has built the site into the largest online community of its kind for food enthusiasts. In the process, she has earned some of the industry’s highest accolades, including back-to-back Webby Award nominations in 2009 and 2010 in the ultra-competitive “Best Social Networking” category. Prior to launching BakeSpace, Babette worked for more than a decade pro
- Erik spent nearly a decade working with large PR agencies and boutique firms before launching ExcelPR Group in 2004. Over the years, he has created award-winning campaigns for all sorts of clients, from start-ups to large, publicly-traded companies (with industry-specific expertise in healthcare, life sciences, digital media and entertainment). An early adopter of online public relations tactics, Erik helped launch Interactive PR News in 1995 as the first national newsletter on new media for professionals in the marketing communications field. He continued to serve as managing editor after
- Think strategically, act thoughtfully, be a good human. Nancy works at the intersection of technology, community, and people. As a leader and technologist, she creates solutions that further community and business goals by meeting the needs of individuals. Her guiding philosophy is that a human-centered approach to technology is the only way to get results that make a difference. Problem solving is about empowerment: motivated people create good products. Nancy supports clients and teams by fostering a collaborative, idea-driven culture that nurtures creativity and brainpower. Nancy is P
- Meghan Wilker specializes in using strategy, technology, and process to bring people and products together. Her public speaking, writing and outreach guides individuals and businesses to develop smart digital products. Whether she's managing a team or mentoring students, she believes that technology creates endless opportunities to make life easier and to produce meaningful connections. She empowers users to proactively engage with the web by being aware, educated, and attentive and spearheads dialogue that drives evolution within the interactive community. Meghan is the VP, Managing Direct
- Amanda Rettke is the founder of Iambaker.net. From her website: “i am baker” is mostly about all things baking…but you will also see a few other places to hang out. Not only do I bake, but with the help of my husband we are raising four kids, a dog, and the occasional mouse. (I live in the country. The mouse invited himself in.) It is my hope that no matter who you are, no matter what you look like, no matter what you believe or whom you associate with, that you feel welcome here. In fact, I am delighted and grateful you would like to spend