BakeSpace.com BakeSpace is an independent, grassroots community created by and for people who enjoy cooking, baking and hanging out in the kitchen.
Cookbook Cafe App Cookbook Cafe is a new, grassroots way to publish and shop for cookbooks.
Driscoll's Berries Family owned for over 100 years, Driscoll's is passionate about growing premium fresh berries.
MailChimp MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers and track your results.
- Shaina Olmanson is the home cook and photographer behind Food for My Family and the author of Desserts in Jars: 50 Sweet Treats that Shine. She is a contributor to Babble.com's Family Kitchen Blog and the food channel on Lifetime Moms. Shaina can usually be found in one of three places: cooking, at the computer or behind the camera. You can find Shaina on her website at foodformyfamily.com or on twitter at @foodformyfamily.
- Joshua Unseth is a search engine optimization (SEO) analyst from NYC who now lives in Florida. He’s a master at strategizing and scheming about how to do SEO better. You can find Joshua on twitter at @junseth.
- Daniel Klein is a chef, activist, and filmmaker living in Minneapolis. He has cooked in the restaurants of Thomas Keller, Heston Blumenthal, and Tom Colicchio and has produced film projects on various issues including oil politics and the development industry in Africa (What are we doing here?). For his current project, Daniel has been documenting his culinary, agricultural and hunting explorations on film in a web series called The Perennial Plate. Every week he covers a diverse set of sustainable stories from squirrel hunting to community gardens. Follow him on twitter
- Jason is an Emmy-award winning TV news reporter, magazine restaurant critic, fill-in radio talk show host, and online innovator. He graduated magna cum laude from the Honors Program at Marquette University, then worked at KWQC-TV in Davenport, WISN-TV in Milwaukee, and WCCO-TV in Minneapolis. Since 2008, he's been responsible for the nightly "Good Question" franchise on WCCO's highly rated 10 p.m. newscast. He writes restaurant reviews for Minnesota Monthly, guest hosts on WCCO-AM radio, and has received national attention for his work using Twitter and Facebook in newsgathering. Jason
- Pastry Chef and Co-author Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day and Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day/www.breadin5.com. You can find Zoe on twitter at @zoebakes.
- Lee Odden (@leeodden) is the CEO of TopRank Online Marketing, a digital marketing agency specializing in strategic internet marketing consulting, training and implementation services including: Content, Search, Email and Social Media Marketing. As an active thought leader in the search marketing industry, Lee’s contributed to top industry publications such as Mashable, iMedia Connection and MediaPost along with publishing Online Marketing Blog, recognized by Advertising Age as one of the top marketing blogs on the web.
- Andrew Zimmern is a James Beard Award-winning TV personality, chef, food writer, teacher and is regarded as one of the most versatile and knowledgeable personalities in the food world. As the co-creator, host and consulting producer of Travel Channel's hit series, Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern and Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre World, he travels the globe, exploring food in its own terroir. From world class restaurants to street carts and jungle markets, it's all about discovering and sharing the authentic experience. In May 2010, Zimmern won the James Beard Award for Outstanding TV Food P